- Private Balconies Available
- Gated Community
- Garages Available
- Slab Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Custom Stone Backsplash in Kitchens
- Washer & Dryer Hook-Ups
- Built-in Bookshelves
- Fireplace with Mantel
- Wood Plank Flooring Available
- Dry Bars
- Kitchen Pantries
- Computer Desk
- Cathederal/Vaulted Ceilings
- 9' Foot Ceilings
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
From doggy biscuits, baggies and fresh water in the main lobby to our new enclosed dog park, we offer loads of pup-related perks.
- Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premise.
- A maximum of two (2) pets per apartment are allowed with a non-refundable fee for each pet.
- One Pet: $500.00 deposit and $150.00 non-refundable pet fee (or) Two Pets: $1,000.00 deposit and $300.00 non-refundable pet fee is due prior to move-in.
- A $20.00 pet rent per month per pet is due on the first of the month with rent.
- Pet waste removal charge of $50.00 per occurrence if found not disposing of pet waste properly.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the above criteria.
- The following dog breeds are not allowed: American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Rottweiler, Staffshire Terrier, Wolf hybrids and mixes that include one of the above-restricted breeds.
Please contact the leasing office for full details.
We are proud to partner with Spruce, offering lifestyle concierge services to our residents. Sign up today and get $20 off your first service!
SAVE 5% ON MOVING WITH BELLHOPS
Bellhops will help you move whether it's loading, unloading, help rearranging furniture or just need a moving truck. Use this unique link to save 5%.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $10.00 off their first service with the code GRANDPEAKS.
REFER-A-FRIEND AND RECEIVE $200
Refer a friend or co-worker. If they lease, you'll receive $200!* Be sure to register their name before their first visit.