- Stainless-steel Appliances including Dishwashers
- Granite Countertops
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wood-style Flooring in all Living Areas
- Wood Burning Fireplaces (select apts)
- 9’ Ceilings
- Reach-in Closets
- 2” Faux-wood Blinds
- Ceiling Fans*
- Vaulted Ceilings*
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
- Gated Community
- Ample On-site Parking Available
- Pet-Friendly Community
- 24-hour Emergency Maintenance
- Resident Clubhouse
- Lounge with Fireplace, Community Kitchen
- Coworking Space
- Game Room with Large Screen TV’s and Shuffleboard
- Conference Room
- Package Receiving Room
- Fitness Center with Club-quality Equipment
- Pet Spa / Bicycle Wash
- Laundry Lounge
- Outdoor Sun Deck and BBQ Area
From doggy biscuits, to baggies and fresh water at the clubhouse, take advantage of the benefits of our pet-friendly community.
- Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premise.
- A maximum of two (2) pets per apartment are allowed
- A monthly pet fee/rent of $25.00 per month, per pet
- Pet waste removal charge of $50.00 per occurrence
- Pet damage and cleaning charges will be assessed and deducted from the deposit.
- A veterinarian certificate verifying the pet’s age, weight and current vaccinations must be provided.
- A photograph must be provided for each pet. Pets must be interviewed by the management for temperament.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the criteria listed below. We may require a valid certification from a reliable source for assistive animals.
SAVE 5% ON MOVING WITH BELLHOPS
Bellhops will help you move whether it's loading, unloading, help rearranging furniture or just need a moving truck. Use this unique link to save 5%.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $10.00 off their first service with the code GRANDPEAKS.
REFER-A-FRIEND AND RECEIVE $200
Refer a friend or co-worker. If they lease, you'll receive $200!* Be sure to register their name before their first visit.