- Spectacular Mountain Views*
- Raised-Panel Bedroom and Bathroom Doors with Lever Hardware
- Private Patio or Balcony with Electrical Outlet
- Designer Two-Toned Paint and Lighting
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Extended-Room Shower Rods
- Spacious 9´ Ceilings
- Oversized Windows With 2˝ Cottage Wood Blinds
- Modern Moen Single-Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucets
- Designer Pendant Lighting
- Wood-Style Plank Flooring
- Subway Tile Backsplashes
- Energy Efficient Front-Loading Washer & Dryer
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances Including Microwave
- Slab Granite Countertops and Kitchen Islands with Under Mount Kitchen Sinks
- Espresso and White Custom Wood Cabinetry with Chrome Hardware
- Private Garages Available
- One-, Two-, and Three-Bedroom Floor Plans
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
- 100% Smoke-Free Community
- Pet-Friendly Amenities Including a Paw Spa Dog-Washing Area
- Walk to Shops and Dining at Park Meadows Mall
- On the Park Meadows Light Rail Station
- Minutes to Downtown
- Business Center with Private Conference Room
- Rooftop Mezzanine with Fire Accents and Barbeque Grills
- Grand Café with Wi-Fi Throughout Common Areas
- Light Rail Commuter Lounge with Free Wi-Fi
- 1,550 Ft2 Fitness Center with Club-Quality Equipment
PET DEPOSITS: Adult pets over one (1) year of age are accepted on the following criteria. A dog or cat is considered a pet. Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premises.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the same criteria.
- A veterinarian certificate must be provided verifying the pet’s age, weight, and current vaccinations.
- A maximum of two (2) dogs and three (3) total pets per apartment are allowed with a $300 refundable deposit per apartment due prior to move in.
- A photograph must be provided for each pet. Pets must be interviewed by the management for temperament.
- A dog under the age of 12 months will be accepted $300 refundable deposit per apartment due prior to move in.
- A monthly pet fee/rent of $35.00 will be charged for the term of the lease while the pet(s) occupy the apartment. Pets must be registered and are not allowed to visit the property.
- Pet waste removal charge of $250.00per occurrence if found not disposing of pet waste properly.
- The following dog breeds are not allowed: American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, Rottweiler, Staffordshire Terriers, and mixed breeds that include one of the listed restricted breeds.
We are proud to partner with Spruce, offering lifestyle concierge services to our residents. Sign up today and get $20 off your first service!
SAVE 5% ON MOVING WITH BELLHOPS
Bellhops will help you move whether it's loading, unloading, help rearranging furniture or just need a moving truck. Use this unique link to save 5%.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $10.00 off their first service with the code GRANDPEAKS.