- Gated Community
- Attached Garages
- Covered Parking
- 9' Foot Ceilings
- Built-In Bookshelves & Desks
- Ceiling Fans
- Energy-Efficient Appliances
- Plank Wood Floor Available
- Large Kitchen Islands
- Kitchen Pantry & Track Lighting
- Roman Oval Soaking Tubs
- Breakfast Nook
- Built-In Wine Racks in Most
- Full-Size Washer & Dryers
- Crown Molding
- Built-In Microwaves
- Extra Storage
- Walk-In Closets
- Ceramic Tile Entryways
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
From doggy biscuits, baggies and fresh water at the clubhouse to our large enclosed dog park, we offer loads of pup-related perks.
- Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premise.
- A maximum of one dog and one cat or two cats per apartment are allowed with a non-refundable fee for each pet, $150.00 for one pet, $300.00 for two pets.
- Plus, a refundable deposit of $500.00 for one pet, and $1,000.00 for two pets is due prior to move-in .
- Pet rent of $15.00 per month, per pet will be charged.
- Pet waste removal charge of $50.00 per occurrence if found not disposing of pet waste properly.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the above criteria.
- The following dog breeds are not allowed: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffshire Terrier, Siberian Huskies, Wolf hybrid and mixed breeds that include one of the above restricted breeds.
Please contact the leasing office for full details.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $25.00 credit, plus 10% off all services with the code KesslerPark.
SAVE 5% ON MOVING WITH BELLHOPS
Bellhops will help you move whether it's loading, unloading, help rearranging furniture or just need a moving truck. Use this unique link to save 5%.
REFER-A-FRIEND AND RECEIVE $200
Refer a friend or co-worker. If they lease, you'll receive $200!* Be sure to register their name before their first visit.