- Individual Washer & Dryer
- Gourmet-Inspired Kitchens
- Sleek Stainless-Steel or Clean White Appliances
- Subway Tile Backsplashes
- Sleek White Custom Kitchen Cabinetry
- Brushed Nickel Hardware
- Dishwasher • Microwave • Disposal
- Modern Single-Handle Pullout Kitchen Faucets
- Warm-Toned, Wood-Style Flooring*
- Plush Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Designer Lighting and Two-Toned Paint
- Huge Closets and Abundant Storage
- Garage Parking or Carports Available
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
- The Lounge: A Spacious Gathering Room
- Fitness Club with Club-Quality Equipment
- Wireless Access in all Social Zones
- Business Center & Cyber Café with All the Connections
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with Sun Deck
- Lush Outdoor Social Area with BBQ & Playground
- Bicycle Maintenance Room
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Huge Bark Park and Paw Spa
- Minutes to Quaint, Historic Downtown Gresham
- Easy Access to the Max Light Rail
- Online Leasing, Payments & Service Requests
- Easy Access to Interstates 84 & 205
From doggy biscuits to baggies and fresh water at the clubhouse take advantage of the benefits of our pet-friendly community.
- Maximum of two (2) animals per unit.
- Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premise
- A $250.00 pet deposit, per pet, is due prior to move-in. Plus, a monthly pet fee/rent of $25.00 per month.
- A dog under the age of 12 months will be accepted with a $500.00 pet deposit due prior to move-in.
- Pet waste removal charge of $50.00 per occurrence if found not disposing of pet waste properly.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the above criteria.
Please contact the leasing office for full details.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $25.00 credit, plus 10% off all services with the code Lumina.
REFER-A-FRIEND AND RECEIVE $200
Refer a friend or co-worker. If they lease, you'll receive $200!* Be sure to register their name before their first visit.