- Stainless Steel Appliance Package including Microwave*
- Beautiful Tile Floors
- Quartz Countertops Available*
- Pass-through Bar in Kitchens
- Designer Lighting Fixtures
- Large Closets
- Over-sized Private Balconies
- Lake Views Available
*Note: Some features may not be available in all apartment homes. Floor plans and dimensions are approximate.
- Two Outdoor Swimming Pools with Sun-Deck and Chaise Loungers
- Fitness Center with Cardio and Free Weights
- Community BBQ Grill and Picnic Area
- Fenced Pet "Bark Park"
- Elevators Access
- Large Laundry Center
- On-site Maintenance
- Pet Friendly Community*
- Off-Street Parking
- Convenient Access to Doral and the 836 Expressway to Downtown Miami and the Beaches
From doggy biscuits to baggies and fresh water at the clubhouse, take advantage of the benefits of our pet-friendly community.
- Animals such as ferrets, snakes and other reptiles, rabbits and some birds are not allowed on the community’s premise.
- A maximum of two (2) pets per apartment are allowed with a non-refundable fee for each pet.
- A one time $500.00 non-refundable pet fee and an additional $350.00 non-refundable pet fee for the second pet is due prior to move-in.
- A dog under the age of 12 months will be accepted with a $1,000.00 pet deposit due prior to move-in.
- Pet waste removal charge of $50.00 per occurrence if found not disposing of pet waste properly.
- Assistive animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the above criteria.
- The following dog breeds are not allowed: Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, American Bull Terrier aka Pit Bull, Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Staffshire Terrier, Siberian Huskies, Wolf hybrid and mixed breeds that include one of the above restricted breeds.
Please contact the leasing office for full details.
WE ARE A WAG! PARTNER
Residents receive a $25.00 credit, plus 10% off all services with the code GrandRio
REFER-A-FRIEND AND RECEIVE $200
Contact the leasing office to learn more about our great resident referral program.