Effective July 1, 2015
Types of Personal Information We Collect
How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
- We collect, retain, and use Personal Information for the reasons stated below:
- To notify visitors about updates to the Sites or services;
- To notify you about promotions, special offers, etc., regarding products and services provided by us or our affiliates or partners;
- To be provided to third parties who provide services on behalf of Grand Peaks;
- As required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities;
- In connection with an acquisition, merger, sale or other transfer of all or any portion of our business; and
- For our internal business purposes.
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
The security of your personal information is importance to us. We use encryption technology to protect data transmitted during the online lease completion process and for online payment of rent. Your browser will indicate when such encryption is activated (e.g., a padlock icon will be shown in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer).
While our security measures are intended to protect your personal information, the complete security of any transmission over the public internet cannot be guaranteed.
We do not collect or maintain information at our Site from those we know are under 13, and we do not permit children under 13 years of age to become registered users of our Site. No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our Site you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
Links To Third-Party Web Sites
Our Site may offer links to other Web sites which may have information policies and practices different from ours. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of any third party Web sites.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Only inquiries regarding Grand Peaks’ privacy can be answered via this address.
Email Consent and Opt-Out
Your provision of Personal Information through any of our resident portal Sites constitutes your affirmative consent that we may contact you by email to provide you with information and notices relating to the property where you reside, and various services available to you at or through that property.
You may choose to opt out of receiving future commercial email messages from us. Each mass commercial email sent by us contains a link with instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list. Please note that if you are a resident of Grand Peaks and you opt out of receiving commercial email from us, you will continue to receive email from us regarding operational issues surrounding your apartment, your lease, and/or your community.